After a long break....


 Its been long time I posted something  over here...coz I was visiting india to see my friends and relatives.. Now I am feeling fresh and energetic and I feel I can focus  on creative work.. started some new work..Got an order from a friend .to design a bed sheet with pillow cover and a pair of cushions.for her..
..fabric colour was her choice...if u like it pls check my other designs on facebook..please like it and share it..
https://www.facebook.com/zainzova1?ref=hl
 Last week I had a chance to visit  craftland in dubai...truely a paradise for crafters...They are giving classes also...bought some crafty materials...qsnap frame..and some ribbons..fusible web etc..when I reached home unpacked my qsnap frame..I cudnt assemble it..something is missing..I am attaching a picture of it...
is qsnap frame will look like this...? otherwise I have to go again there.

Abu  Dhabi has been blessed with rain last two days.....so I am enjoying every moment of it....I love that pit pat patter of of raindrops!...
Have a nice day !

Comments

Nima said…
Lovely bed set Vaheeda.


oops...the main pipes are missing. how it happened. are you sure that there is no full pipe inside that half pipes...
Jisha Madhu said…
Simple but elegant. Great work...
Zova couture said…
thank u nima..ya..SURE..there is no other pipe in that packet..