ribbon embroidery

Comments

sandhya said…
amazing dear............
Zova couture said…
thank u dear...sandhya..
raniz said…
beautyful wrk.. u rocks..
neelimarajeevan said…
this is really splendid
neemarajeevan said…
this is splendid
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful effort!..i hope u'll do better agin.......keep it up...
vaheeda said…
thank u all..pls type ur name anonymous
Mira said…
Mindblowing work, Vaheeda.
LinnĂ©a said…
Oh, this is cute and fine. You are so talented with handcrafts and colors! Especially these colors attracts me much. I found this picture on google search when I was looking for embroidert tips for making covers for 2 boring heart shaped pillows I have. I´ll try to copy something from it, because I am not so good with coming up with ideas on my own! Thank you :)
Thendral said…
Lovely!!! You have a wonderful space here.
ISABEL said…
congratulations, nice recorrrer your blog, this is one of the jobs that I would like wonder aprender.una friend thanks for posting so many wonders.
cyryang@gmail.com
http:allondra-isabel.blogspot.com
from Buenos Aires, Argentina
Isabel
Natasha said…
What a beauty!!!
Samira said…
Beautiful...... Just simply amazing..
RajiSaj said…
wow stunning Vaheeda, keep going..:-)
Sravani Gopal said…
Awesome Vaheedaji... Good that I came across your blog and following it... You are versatile

http://sravanigopal.blogspot.in/
panda said…
love it....so beautiful .....