Mirror Image

Long time I was  thinking to make this mirror shaped doily..I was waiting for a good colour thread  to start..recently  had a chance to  visit  my local craft shop where I found lot of beautiful colours..I collect most of them.as I could..when my doily was progressing  I noticed it is a replica of Aaranmula kannadi mirror.. first time I  did blocking so got a nice finishing..


SIZE:15'' wide and 24 &1/2 long.
Materials; glossy quality crochet cotton size 10,pink about 200 yards.steal crochet hook us size 4(1.75 mm).
Pattern is from MAGIC CROCHET  magazine..
Busy with some bed sheet painting and sewing and quilting and so many ufo projects..I will try to complete it before ramadan starts..




Thanks for dropping ur comments it gives inspiration to do more projects..
Bye from now..have a nice day..

Comments

Beena said…
Preety work 1like this
Anonymous said…
Wonderful.
Nima said…
wow...it's a pretty doily vaheeda..
Zova couture said…
thanks a lot ranjana...
Ninu said…
very pretty doily vaheeda,you dint show your new thread collection!
Zova couture said…
thanks ninu..sorry dear after reading ur comment I also feel I can include those thread collection.
Jisha Madhu said…
It's a stylish piece of crochet dear..
Leelagovind said…
amazing doily!im new here in your blog!♥ your blog zova..iam going to follow you..
Zova couture said…
thanks jisha!u ppl are my inspiration dear..
Zova couture said…
Thank u leela!I hope I can satisfy u..