Sari painting

I have been painting on a saree..it took almost a month  to finish ..sounds funny....ah!  u might be thinking why this much time for painting a sari..actually I started painting with whatever material  I have......shortage of paint is the main reason ..(for outlining..I used frolica 3d)..I stopped this project ..everyday I was knocking at the doors of crafts shop to find the outliner....At last I found it..so I cud complete this design...this is part of paisley design..I always admire the beauty of textile designs..such as mango motif and butty...peacock..etc..

Comments

Mira said…
Very pretty work, Vaheeda. So patiently you had painted a delicate design.
Nima said…
lovely painting vaheeda
Anonymous said…
Marvellous vahee, design is super very neatly u did it.
Unknown said…
Hi Vaheee..
Finally I am here to appreciate you !1
Welldone My friend!!!
God bless...
Unknown said…
Hi Vahee,
Welldone my Friend,
God Bless.
sandhya said…
hai vahee........very nice painting and nice color combination sorry for the late reply
Zova couture said…
thank u all for lovely comments..