Jan 31, 2012

My very first Award.!!!!.

when I  opened  my blog there was  a surprise waiting for me.An award from vidhya  ..This is my very  first award.!!.I was so happy and feel honoured ..A joyous  moment in my life..Thank u vidhya for giving me this award..

...Liebester is a German word meaning "favoriteor "belovedand the award goes to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. 
vidhya she is a very good crossstitcher ,I love her baby knitted sweaters..pls check her creations..
I would like to pass this award to 5 blogpals.
sandhya..she is a friend of mine and a great crocheter I admire her works and her speed....she always there to help me..I salute her patience..
vinothini she likes to do everything crochet ,sewing,embroidery,like me..
Ninu.her works are amazing ..very professional..
mini.she is an amazing artist ..I love all her works..truely an inspiration for me..
shoumi.A versatile crafter I like her clay works .
congadulations to all!To accept the award, Copy & paste the award to your blog, link back to the person who gave it to you and Share the joy with your favourite blogpals who has less than 200 followers..my best wishes to u all!!!

5 comments:

Vidhya said...

Congrats vahee..Wish u all success!! My congratulations and best wishes to sandhya, vino, ninu, shoumi and mini...

sandhya said...

congradulations vahee....thanks for remembering us......

Jisha Madhu said...

Congrats Vaheeda... Keep it up!

Divya A L said...

Many congratulations!!! :)

Ramvino said...

Congrats and i am also very happy by recieving such a nice award.....thanks alot.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...